WE GOT THIS!!!
Thread started by UserTwo
at 09.6.15 - 4:51 am
we do.... dont we? Is CRANKMOB a threat? Is there really a war on fun going on? Help....
09.6.15 - 5:41 am
We'll take on those glitter ravers. Let's see how they like DEATH!!!
09.6.15 - 9:09 am
All clothing is $3 (or less) at Goodwill this holiday weekend.
09.6.15 - 7:34 pm
THE TEN CRANKMOBMENTS!
1. HAVE FUN - That's is why we're here! Let's make sure that we can keep having fun by paying attention to the rest of these points.
2. BE SAFE - We don't want anyone to get hurt, that includes you. If you or your bike are in no condition to ride, don't ride.
3. BE RESPECTFUL - Respect the people around you and be aware of what you're doing. Respect yourself and don't get hurt. Respect the places we go to so that we can come back next month.
4. BE RESPONSIBLE - Your actions have consequences. They also reflect on the entire group so please be smart. If you spot anyone being unsafe or disrespectful, call them out on it.
5. COMMUNICATE - Call out hazards in the road. Call out the next turn. Call out if you're slowing, stopping or starting to go. Call out everything.
6. PASS IT ON - If you hear someone calling something out, repeat it to make sure everyone hears.
7. LEAVE NO TRACE - Clean up your litter. Let's leave this place like we were never here.
8. HOLD YOUR LINE - Watch where you're going and don't weave recklessly through the crowd. If you need to stop, slowly make your way to the right side of the road where stopping is safe.
9. STAY RIGHT - Leave the left lane open for passing cars. Please don't ride into oncoming traffic.
10. SLOW DOWN - The party is right here, not up there somewhere. Stay with us and follow the ride leaders. They know where we're going.
11. HAVE F.U.N. - Cuz it's worth saying twice!
09.7.15 - 7:51 pm
hey i have a question.
is my bike going to get fucked up? I got a new bike this year and if her paint job gets fucked i'll probably be sad.
i can live without clothes, my bike is another story. what's up with that?
09.9.15 - 5:33 am
well that didnt work.
09.9.15 - 11:44 am
It will be a one of a kind spoke card, that no one can fake and no one can take.
responding to a comment
09.10.15 - 3:56 pm
BRING TEMPERA PAINT
WEAR BODY CONDOMS IF YOU WORK ON SATURDAY
09.10.15 - 7:11 pm
i had no idea a counterfeit spoke card trading conspiracy was in place.
RIP pretty new bike...
maybe some old homies know me and can give me a place to crash until trains come through (at 5am), i'm looking at training it by myself back to LBC cause my loser friends have jobs n shit.
i also wonder how many people will be on the MR side because i don't own white?
see you there! <3
09.10.15 - 10:31 pm
ok i understand it's going to be an epic ride of the year.
but what about my bike.
09.11.15 - 6:31 am
i'm just trolling fyi.
i'm going even if you'll fuck up my beautiful bike.
and crank mob was my first ride, 2009, thanks hungerford, pretty sure i was on a target mountain/hybrid bike.
both sides are shady mother fuckers so don't judge me k. i'm going where the best party is at. which is obvious.
i'm so excited!! haven't been to an LA ride in at least a year.
09.11.15 - 7:05 am
okay.. because so many people have know Idea what "pioneer Chicken" means...
we don't got this.
09.11.15 - 1:34 pm
Meeting spot is on 1631 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
09.11.15 - 1:47 pm
Never go to Mr. H's house before a ride.
See y'all in two years at some RWNN or ACTR
09.12.15 - 10:25 pm
So much fun! Thank for everybody who got me good tonight, especially that girl at the beginning who covered me in silly string. You and everybody else who got me the eye. Don't worry I have two of them. And thanks to those of you who put this together. Thank you to Bentsrider, Rich2theie and Lilly for coming such a long distance. Such a great event.
Fuck off to the person who thought non tempera paint was a good idea. Yeah the red paint that is still stuck on everybody clothes.
09.15.15 - 11:51 am
The usual try-hard bike club nonsense with the real paint.
responding to a comment
09.15.15 - 11:44 pm
wow it's been over a week and I'm still glowing! And it's not just the paint either!
Great energy on the ride. So happy that Richie and Roadblock can just snap their fingers and over 400 ppl will show up with 100% level of costume participation! Helmets off to everyone who was riding! When the 2 rides met in Mid Wilshire, I saw nuthin but all black, and all white. 15 minits later in Macarthur park, everyone went beserk! My shoes have never looked better.
Much thanks to the ride leaders, paint sprayers, and all the Ridazz making this one of the best rides ever!
09.21.15 - 10:02 am
baby love bicycle is safe from real paint
because you can never expect a group right in LA to be legit free of shenanigans.
09.21.15 - 8:46 pm
The chick selling the tabs now wanted me to tell you guys thanks. I guess she did pretty good on this ride and really liked the response. Plus she said she would kick down the gang some goodies for the post. 8)~
I walk the line
09.24.15 - 4:33 pm