Bike Night at the Hammer!
THE 4TH ANNUAL BIKE NIGHT AT THE HAMMER!
THURSDAY, JUNE 7, 7-10PM
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! BRING YOUR BICYCLES!
Ride on over to the Hammer Museum in Westwood for the 4th Annual Bike Night at the Hammer!
A blowout celebration of all things bicyclistic!
This year, Bike Night! coincides with the opening week of Made in L.A. 2012, the first Los Angeles biennial organized by the HAMMER and LA>
• Bicycle Portraits—gorgeous photos of you and your bike
• Bike crafts—make your own art reflectors
• A Bicycle Runway where you can show off your ride
• Bespoke Spokes —a curated rack of the most beautiful customized bicycles
• Bicycle-made ice cream by Peddler’s Creamery
• Bike tune ups courtesy of the UCLA Community Bike Center
• An 8:30pm screening of Quicksilver starring Kevin Bacon
• Bicycle games and other fun stuff
• Beer, wine and snacks at Cafe Hammer
• Bike Parking courtesy of the LA County Bicycle Coalition
• Free admission all day to the Hammer’s new Made on L.A. 2012 biennial exhibition
10899 Wilshire Blvd at Westwood
Los Angeles, CA 90024
The Hammer’s North entrance on Lindbrook Drive will be wide open to bicyclists who want to ride right in and park at our guarded racks (but please bring a lock).