Thread started by dannyzuko
at 09.25.07 - 8:33 am
Is anyone feeling the LOVE this weekend? This is a free Parade/party in SF this weekend, starts at noon and would be nice to attend before going to oakland for the day ofter ride, sorry to say I will miss this I will be riding for Multiple Sclerosis this day and the NEXT! See you in SF biaches!
info from San Francisco Love fest web site:
San Francisco Love Fest is not your ordinary parade. Instead of standing on the sidelines watching it go by, everyone is encouraged to dance in the streets with the floats as the parade moves by.
general info | parade route | previous years
General information on San Francisco
September is one of our warmest months - San Francisco's summer is in the fall. But the weather can be unpredictable so it's good to bring layers and warm clothing. It should be warm during the day and then will cool off in the evening. Bring sunscreen and drink lots of water. RECYCLE ..RECYCLE ..RECYCLE!! We urge you to keep our beautiful city CLEAN and help keep our landfills as clear as possible. Many trash cans have recycling cages (for plastics, aluminum, and glass). Be sure to find these cans and use them!
* Floats will stage on 2nd st between Market and Howard streets Float and press check in will be at 111 Minna beginning at 10:30am. Floats to check in no later than 11am
* Music starts @ 11:30am, parade begins ~12 Noon!
* We are asking for a donation to enter the festival site. Please help us continue to bring the love! With your donation you will receive some goodies (to be announced). The gate donation is absolutely crucial to the survival of the event Ė please support!
* All float sound systems will face the passenger side of the vehicle (north as they go down Market St.)
* Please donít litter! Letís keep the streets clean so we can be back next year.
* Have some class, use a porta potty!
San Francisco LoveFest
182 Howard St. #208
San Francisco, CA 94105
Info line: 415.820.1423
copy paste you lazy mf