Job Opportunity, apply within
Thread started by bondink
at 10.1.13 - 3:40 pm
Soooo.... they shut down the government. Let's fire them all. And they can't collect unemployment. Let's hold new elections on November 4th. Requirements to run for government office:
1. U.S. Citizen
2. Not affiliated with the following: religion, corporations, media, entertainment industry
3. Must like cats
4. Must be okay with making $50k a year (possibility for raise in a year, but salary will never go over 51k
5. Will not receive benefits unless all U.S. Citizens receive the same benefits
6. Will not have body guards, drivers, hookers
7. When traveling, must stay in feasible hotel rooms (or check craigslist for apartment swapping)
8. Every morning, must read the declaration of independence, bill o rights, etc.
9. Will not have lunches and dinners paid for
10. Must review concerns of the people once a week. Concerns may be delivered upon email, snail mail or by Facebook messaging
11. Job review will happen every six weeks and will not be polled by the media, but by the people of the state they represent.
12. A public report of items accomplished and items TBCompleted must be written and posted on the internet for the public eye by end of day Friday (5pm EST)
13. A to do list for the week with responsibilities and dates of completion must be released every Monday morning on the internet for the public eye.
14. Whoever holds the office of the president must have weekly televised open sessions on Wednesday afternoons from 1pm (after lunch) until 6pm (two 15 minute breaks in between) and he/she must travel from city to city all over the U.S.
15. President must also schedule a meeting with each foreign leader to meet twice a year, once on the home field and once on the away field (like football).
Fuck the system. Power corrupts. Real Democracy can only be achieved through unbiased information and unanimous and instantaneous voting. How? The fucking internet of course! Why do we have these ass wipe puppets representing us when we can do it ourselves?
Bondink, for 16: The Military Industrial Complex must be the first to feel the crunch, since those ass holes are pure Satanic evil.
17. The last ones to feel the pressure of a failing economy should be the children, since they are truly the future.
10.2.13 - 3:43 pm